RIVERSIDE MISSION-HERITAGE PLAZA
Located within the historic Mission Inn corridor of Riverside, the Mission Heritage Plaza will serve as a transitionary bridge between the accelerating revitalization of downtown district and its relatively low density single family residential neighbors.
Conceived by the Fair Housing Council of Riverside (FHCRC), the project goals included:
- Provide affordable housing and enduring community assets
- Provide administrative operations space for the Council to further expand the Council’s goals of eliminating housing discrimination in the County
- Create a sustainable but equitable source of capital which supports this mission
- Create community partnerships which reinforce guiding principle of social justice
- Focus these community partnerships into an intellectual depository and asset base for policy research and data collection.